Easily Manage All Your Tasks
File In Time software clearly displays your entire workload, including tasks and due dates, status, and responsible staff. Sort and view tasks by client name, service type, due date, staff, and more. With the relevant items displayed, it is simple to update information, extend returns, or roll tasks forward to the next due date.
Due Date Tracking for Tax Professionals
File In Time software delivers everything you have come to expect from the leader in due date management software. Whether you are a new or experienced File In Time software user, you will find this new version easier and more capable than ever before.
- Clearly sort and display all tasks and due dates
- Add custom services and due dates for more tracking
- Easy setup
- Import client information
- Generate dynamic reports
- Rollover target dates and tasks to next year
- Export reports to Excel
- View calendar of tasks to quickly see monthly workload
- Add notes to multiple tasks in one operation
- Print extension forms for multiple tasks at the same time
- Generate tasks with semi-monthly or biannual frequencies
- Create tasks with the new 7004 service
- Access the user's guide from the Help menu
- Set auto reminder to notify you of immediate/impending due dates
- Sort tasks by City, State, and/or Zip
- Updated information for Forms 1065, 1041, and more
- Use client groups to create tasks for a large number of clients and assemble
clients for reports
- Ability to assign specific rights to each user
- Filter the information shown on the Task View by using the Task Selection
Filter fields at the top of the task view
Print Comprehensive Task and Status Reports
File In Time software lets any user create and print reports in seconds. You can generate reports by client, service, staff, status, or due date in seconds. Once a report is set up, it will be automatically updated each time you print it.
File In Time software is easy to set up. Included with your purchase is support from the trained professionals at TimeValue Software. The TimeValue Software support staff can assist you and your staff to make your transition to File In Time software effortless.
To get started, enter your information from scratch, or import common file formats. The program has default due dates and extension dates for nearly 200 federal and state tax forms. Plus you can create custom services to keep track of special filings, audits, meetings and other important deadlines.
Try File In Time Software Risk-Free
All TimeValue Software products include an unconditional one year money-back guarantee.
System Requirements for File In Time Software
- Supports Windows XP and above and Windows Server 2003 and above - both 32 bit and 64 bit, and Terminal Services
- Citrix is being used successfully by TimeValue Software customers with no known issues in this environment
- At least 40MB RAM and 20MB disk space
To Order Now...
- Fill out the online order form, or
- Call 1-949-727-1800 or 1-800-426-4741 (within USA)
Don't risk missing a due date. Take control of your practice now by ordering your copy of File In Time software today.