All Website Content Is Not Created Equal
TCalc financial calculators are an addition to your website that creates an interactive experience and helps your customers and clients answer their personal financial questions.
FINANCIAL CALCULATORS GIVE YOUR CLIENTS A REASON TO VISIT YOUR WEBSITE
- Calculators are often one of the most used and visited pages on a website
- Add links or promotions to individual calculations to advertise your services
- Choose calculators by bundle, category, or individually from over 40 personal financing calculators
- Capture lead information from your calculators, e.g. with an online loan application
ANSWER EVERYDAY PERSONAL FINANCIAL QUESTIONS
- Mortgage related – “How much home can I afford?”
- Retirement related – “How long will my retirement last?”
- Investment related – “What will my investments be worth in the future?”
- Personal related – “How much car can I afford?”
- Lease related – “How much will my lease payments be?”
INFORMATIVE, EDUCATIONAL, AND FUN TO USE
- A simple question and answer format makes TCalc financial calculators simple to use
- Dynamic charts and graphs make calculations informative, easy, and fun
- Calculator presentations are easy to understand for even the non-financial customer
- Mobile friendly and cross platform compliant, they work with any browser
- No JAVA or any other installation is required
INTEGRATING THE CALCULATORS IS AS EASY AS COPY AND PASTE
- Calculators integrate into your existing site and allow you to easily adjust the fonts, colors, and navigation
- The calculators can be run from either a single page or from multiple pages and your customer never leaves your site
- Tracking reports give you the tools to maximize the effectiveness of each calculator
CREATE THE RIGHT LOOK FOR YOUR WEBSITE
- Easily control the fonts, color, navigation, and layout
- Add links and promotions to calculators to highlight your specific products and services
- Add different calculators throughout your website to support a desired theme
“I’ve had TCalc on my site for over four years now. Your calculators are a great value. They are extremely useful and easy for my customers to use.”
“I think they are great. We promote them on our newsletter. We want people to come back to our site not just during tax season but all year round. We want to be a resource to them. They are valuable.”
"We use your calculators and always found them to be easy and accurate. We think they are great."
Check Out the 45 Calculators for All of Your Personal Financing Needs
Click on a question to see the calculator in action
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
- How much car can I afford?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
- How much do I need to save for college?
- How much will I need to save for a major purchase?
- How much can I afford to borrow?
- What is my loan rate?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- How much will my loan payments be?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
- Is an Auto Loan or Home Equity Loan best for purchasing a car?
- How soon can I eliminate my debts?
- What is the yield on my portfolio?
- How can I save a million dollars?
- What is my investment yield?
- What is my future value worth today?
- What will my investment be worth in the future?
- How much could I save over time?
- What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
- What savings amount should I start with?
- How much should I save each month?
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?
The information provided by these calculators is intended for illustrative purposes only and is not intended to purport actual user-defined parameters. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a financial professional prior to relying on the results.
How It Works
Watch a Short Video on the Capabilities of
TCalc Annual Subscription
Choose your own TCalc Calculator Package
* One time setup fee
(TCalc is an annual subscription and includes unlimited support for one year. The subscription renewal is billed one year after purchase at the Annual License Pricing.)
All TimeValue Software products come with a one year money-back guarantee, so your purchase is risk free.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to have TCalc financial calculators up and running on my website?
Integrating TCalc calculators on any website traditionally takes no more than 30 minutes to be up and running.
What is the difference between TCalc financial calculators and TValue amortization software?
TCalc financial calculators are predetermined financial templates that reside on a website (typically used by visitors to a website) and are designed to answer questions individuals have regarding everyday personal financial issues. These popular financial calculators deal with personal financing, home financing, retirement, and investment planning calculations and are for web application use only.
TValue amortization software is a professional financial tool for accurately amortizing loans, structuring and pricing leases, and doing any time value of money calculation. We have both the TValue 6 desktop version and the TValue Online version. We also have the TValue Engine SDK which is offered as a software development kit (SDK) for software developers/programmers.
Is there a contract when I purchase TCalc calculators?
No, there are no contracts. We offer a one year, money back guarantee with all of our products so your purchase is risk free. TCalc is an annual subscription. After the first year, TimeValue Software bills you annually (in advance) for the next year and you can renew to continue usage or cancel. It is that easy.
I like one of the bundles but I want to substitute two calculators, do I still get the bundle price?
The bundle pricing is for a predetermined, prepackaged set of calculators. If you want particular calculators that are not part of one of the bundles, you can pick and choose your own calculators using our “choose your own” option.