Easily Integrate TaxInterest Calculations into
Your Cloud-Based or Windows Desktop Application
WIDE RANGE OF TARGET ENVIRONMENTS
- The TaxInterest Engine SDK can be used in virtually any Windows programming environment including Visual Basic, VB Script, C++, FoxPro, ASP, Powerbuilder, and more
- Incorporate interest calculations within Excel or Access
- You can utilize it as a SOAP hosted web service or an ActiveX COM DLL
- As a SOAP Web Service or as a Java wrapper, it is always up-to-date with the most current rates for your calculation needs within the application
- As an ActiveX COM DLL, you can integrate the TaxInterest Engine into your own web service or desktop product
FASTER TIME TO MARKET, LOWER DEVELOPMENT COSTS, AND THE MOST ACCURATE CALCULATIONS
- Integrating the calculations from TaxInterest software via the TaxInterest Engine will make the process simple, saving you valuable development time and dollars by allowing you to focus on the specific business requirements of your project
- The rules for calculating interest and penalties can be complicated. Understanding the varying regulations for IRS calculations or the dizzying variety of interest rates and calculation methods for other jurisdictions, can add significant development time to your projects
COMPLETE SCOPE OF UNDERPAYMENT AND OVERPAYMENT INTEREST AND PENALTY CALCULATIONS
- IRS Federal interest (IRC section 6603) - Calculate underpayment and overpayment (refund) interest for individuals and corporations
- State interest - Calculate underpayment and overpayment interest for all states
- Built-in historical interest rates and methods
- International jurisdictions provided for select countries
- Large Corporate underpayment (Hot Interest) - Determine interest on amounts in excess of $100,000 under IRC section 6621(c)
- GATT interest - Incorporate GATT refund interest calculations per IRC Section 6611(a)
- Interest on penalties - Calculate interest accruals on penalties as specified by the IRS
Unmatched Reliability And IRS Accepted Calculations For Your Application
call or email for pricing specific to your needs
All TimeValue Software products come with a one year money-back guarantee, so your purchase is risk free.
Frequently asked questions
How easy is it to get started with the TaxInterest Engine?
We can provide you with fully functional samples of starting points to help you jumpstart your application.
How are the interest rates updated for the TaxInterest Engine?
All of the interest rates are automatically updated each calendar quarter by the Engine calling the TimeValue Software servers so your rates are always current.