TimeValue Software’s File In Time due date and task management software version 2017.1.6 is currently available. This release includes the following:
- Updated federal and state services
- Additional services for 1120-Calendar, 1120-FYJune, 1120-FYOther to address new due date legislation
- Additional services for states who conform to new Federal due dates
- Updated extension and power of attorney forms for the 2016 tax year
- Recently revised extension dates for C-Corp forms
TimeValue Software’s Tax941 software version 2017.2 is currently available. This version includes the 2017 Form 941. Interest rates are updated through the second quarter 2017.
This complimentary and educational webinar will provide specific case studies on doing interest and penalty calculations and include a product tour showing all of the capabilities of TaxInterest software. Topics will include handling estimated tax penalty calculations, and the failure to file and failure to pay penalty calculations. It will also address the corporate GATT refund calculations and the “Hot” interest calculations. NASBA certified and qualifies for 1 CPE credit!
This complimentary and educational webinar is designed to show you various time value of money calculations and the many capabilities of the TValue program through the product tour. We will cover case studies for structuring loans and leases; calculating present and future values, calculating imputed interest rates and internal rate of returns, handling variable rate changes, irregular payments, balloons, and more. NASBA certified and qualifies for 1 CPE credit!