Your IRS Payroll Tax Penalty and Interest Solution
- IRS PAYROLL PENALTIES AND INTEREST
- VERIFY IRS PAYROLL TAX NOTICES
- PREDICT DUE DATES
- IRS PAYROLL FORMS
- System Requirements
Calculate and verify IRS penalty amounts
- 2%, 5%, and 10% Failure To Deposit penalties
- 5% additional Failure To Deposit penalty
- 5% Failure To File penalty
- 0.5% Failure to Pay and 1% notice of Levy or Jeopardy demand penalty
- Calculate IRS interest on both the tax and the penalties
Double-check an irs notice in minutes with confidence
- Verify Failure To File, Failure To Pay, and Failure To Deposit penalties per IRS regulations
- Automatically calculate interest on both tax and penalties
- Instantly create detailed reports to document your work
CATCH AND ELIMINATE COSTLY MISTAKES
- Display tax deposit due dates based on liability dates and amounts
- Determine penalties before you file forms
- Avoid harsh penalties by knowing when and how much to deposit
PRINT ERROR-FREE QUARTERLY AND YEAR-END EMPLOYMENT TAX RETURNS
- Forms 940, 941 (with Schedule B), 943, 944, 945
- Convenient check and balance for the numbers from your payroll system
- Each return is balanced to assure accuracy
- Additional reports to document calculations
Tax941 System Requirements
- Computer: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher and Windows Server 2003 or higher
(Citrix is being used successfully with no known issues in this environment)
- Memory: At least 40MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: At least 20MB free disk space
“I’ve used Tax941 for over ten years and love it. My accounting software has too many problems printing the forms. Tax941 always prints easy to read forms. Your software is the only one that produces a rock solid 944 form.”
"Does a great job calculating interest and penalties. The reports are very effective when working with the IRS”
"I use Tax941 to track my backup withholding deposits. I don’t know of any other program that does this.”
"I like the forms and inputs from Tax941 better than my accounting software. I can reprint forms if I need to.”
"I take the liability and deposit information from my client’s accounting system, like Quickbooks, and enter the information into Tax941. It only takes a few minutes to prepare an accurate 941 or 940 form.”
Tax941 Makes Your Job Easier
Watch a Short Video on the Capabilities of
Based on Revenue Procedure 99-10, relief is available for failure to deposit penalties.
Savings can be as much as 50%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I record my liabilities and deposits throughout the quarter or do I have to wait until I prepare a form for filing?
You can record your liability and deposit amounts as you go to simplify the process at the end of the quarter or year.
Can I import information from my payroll system?
You cannot input from other programs but you can easily and quickly input your liabilities and deposits in a couple of minutes with the Worksheet input option. You can access the Worksheet from the top bar next to Help.
Does Tax941 calculate state penalties?
Tax941 calculates only IRS penalties and interest. It is only for IRS payroll forms.