The TValue Family of Solutions
Let TValue Amortization Software Expand Your Financial Calculation Capabilities!
- Calculate Any Unknown
- Account for Any Type of Payment
- Select Any Compound Period
- Computation Options
- Custom Reports
FLEXIBILITY FOR NEARLY ANY CALCULATION
- Present or future value
- Loan or payment amount
- Deposits or withdrawals
- Interest rate
- Number of payments
- Remaining balance
- Down payment
- Weighted unknowns
- Balloon payment
- APR – Truth in Lending (Reg. Z) disclosures
- Discounted value
HANDLE IRREGULAR LOAN OR INVESTMENT ACTIVITY WITH EASE
- Rate changes
- Irregular payments
- Interest only
- Fixed principal plus interest
- Skip payments
- Amount step
- Percent step
- Balloon payments
- Principal first/only (lump sum pay downs)
STRUCTURE YOUR CALCULATION WITH ANY COMPOUNDING OR COMPUTATION INTERVAL FREQUENCY
- Exact days
COMPOUND OR SIMPLE INTEREST AND MORE
- Normal amortization (compound interest)
- U.S. Rule (simple interest)
- Rule of 78
- Canadian amortization
- Year length (360, 364, or 365 days per year)
THE MOST WIDELY USED AMORTIZATION SCHEDULES IN THE WORLD!
- Document irregular payments, balloons, and rate changes
- Select any level of detail from summary to full schedule
- Add APR Truth-In-Lending disclosures
- Insert optional headers and footers
- View totals at selected intervals by calendar or fiscal year-end
- Print a limited date range
- Export amortization schedules to Microsoft Excel and Word, and to PDF, CSV, and XML with one-click
“What a fantastic product. I have not been able to find anything it cannot do!”
"TValue software handles the unusual payments that no spreadsheet or calculator can."
"I love TValue. I couldn’t live without it."
"TValue is head and shoulders above everything I've seen. It's a no brainer if you are in the financial industry."
Benefits of TValue Versus Excel
Error free calculations
Flexibility for irregular payments
Quick “what if” calculations
Simple to complex calculations
Detailed amortization schedules
Unlimited customer support
Which TValue Is Right for You?
The next generation of TValue reaches even higher levels of usefulness and flexibility. No matter how
simple or how complex your calculation, TValue lets you explore new levels of capability and ease-of-use.
You'll be challenged to find a calculation it can't handle!
Watch a Short Video on the Capabilities of the Various
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use TValue on my Mac?
If you have access to the Internet, you can use TValue Online on your Mac or your iPad.
Will I be able to navigate easily with TValue 6 or TValue Online?
Both the new versions of TValue will have the familiar flow to the interface. Cash Flow events are used to input your dates and amounts and typing “U” will designate the unknown variable. The amortization schedules are even more professional looking.
Not sure which TValue Software solution is right for you?