TValue Online – Everything You’ve Always Loved
About TValue, Now Online
TValue Online brings refreshing usability and flexibility to your favorite TValue software. You can now handle all your time value of money calculations anywhere online.
- Web-based Accessibility
- Ease Of Use
- Increased Capability
- Improved Schedules
- Administrative Control
- System Requirements
TVALUE ONLINE IS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE OR ANYTIME YOU NEED IT
- Use TValue Online on any Mac or PC computer, iPad or tablet, smartphone, or on any other device that can access the Internet
- Easily store and access your files in the cloud or on your desktop computer
- Email TValue files or PDFs to clients/customers or yourself from within TValue Online
- No need to install TValue on your application servers or desktops
- TValue Online is updated regularly so you always have the latest features and most current release
- Conveniently locate options and commands on the new, well-organized ribbon
- Automatically determine the number of monthly or weekly payments in a given number of years
- Customize and display only the event names that suit your needs
- Modify the date format from MM/DD/YY to DD/MM/YY
- Designate an appropriate fractions separator (period, comma, etc.)
EXPANDED FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Reference late fees, taxes, and/or check numbers in the new Memo field
- Produce calculations using the 30/360 methodology
- Calculate APR for higher interest rates
- Solve for up to 4,000 events
- Tailor your event names for your needs with even more options
- Control the appearance of events by name or by number
- Do calculations up to 01/01/2400
ROBUST SCHEDULE EXPORT AND DISPLAY
- TValue amortization schedules can be printed and emailed as a PDF
- Instantly export amortization schedules to Microsoft Excel or Word, or to a CSV
- Display notes about taxes, insurance, check numbers, and other memos
- Show monthly totals on the amortization schedule for weekly payment series
- Manage the report layout dynamically to control the appearance of the amortization schedule
- Add more custom event names and customize them to your needs
REGULATE USER ACCESS
- Manage user licenses – add or delete - from your company account
- Determine folder and subfolder access permissions
- Administrator can set global or individual user settings
- Enable or disable cloud storage
- Selectively share file access
TValue Online System Requirements
- Internet connectivity
“I am online now and loving it! What a huge improvement! I am so glad you came up with a solution for us Mac users!”
"I love it…and the fact that it’s cloud based is big with me, smartphone, Chromebook, Mac – doesn’t matter."
“Our Account Managers loved it! Not only was it very simple to use, they liked having the ability to email the PDF file (of the amortization) while out on the road.”
“Pretty nice how you were able to make a web application work just like the desktop version.”
“A much better visual presentation to the clients… everything from working with the program in front of our clients, to sending the PDF report via email.”
TValue Online Makes Your Job Easier
Watch a Short Video on the Capabilities of TValue Online Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use TValue Online on my Mac, iPad, or smartphone?
With your TValue Online subscription, you can access TValue from any connected device including Apple products iPhones, iPads, and Macs and Android and Windows based tablets, smartphones, and computers. Perfect for any device that accesses the Internet .
Can I save files locally or do they have to be in the cloud?
You have the flexibility to save locally or in the cloud with TValue Online. You can even disable cloud access so all files are saved to the local location of your choice.
Can I print PDFs of my amortization schedules from TValue Online?
Yes you can, however, each browser handles the creation and printing of PDFs in their own fashion so the commands may be slightly different. We recommend that you use the browser settings to determine where the files will be saved.