TValue Software Solutions for Lease Pricing
The Industry Standard for Calculating Complex Leases
Since 1984, TValue amortization software has set the standard for its ability to quickly and easily structure or restructure leases and loans, or solve nearly any time value of money calculation with unmatched accuracy.
MANY WAYS TO STRUCTURE WINNING DEALS
- Designate payments in advance or payments in arrears
- Structure deals with monthly skips, modified monthly payments, amount steps, percent steps, deferred payments, or rate buy-downs
- Factor in residual values or buyouts
- Calculate lease payoffs
YOUR GO-TO SOLUTION FOR STRUCTURING LEASES
- Calculate lease payments based on your desired yield
- Determine payments and calculate your yield
- Calculate both buy and sell rates
- Calculate commissions and price them into the deal
- Verify or determine rate factors
- APR – Truth in Lending (Reg. Z) disclosures
- Get the detailed payment schedule that you can’t get on your HP 12c calculator
CREATE WIN-WIN OPTIONS
- Formulate "What ifs" to create the right lease payment structure needed to close the deal
- Creatively structure the lease for your and your customer's needs
- Quote pricing quickly, easily, and accurately as needed to close the deal
- Adjust pricing as needed to fine tune your quote
- Print detailed, custom amortization schedules
YOU CAN TRUST TVALUE TO HELP YOU RESTRUCTURE LEASES WITH UNPARALLELED ACCURACY
- Handle missed payments by extending the term
- Do catch up payments for a period to get borrower back on track
- Structure deferment payments for a period and keep your yield
- Suspend interest during the deferment period
- Create a balloon to pay off the lease
- Create step payments to give your customer time to get back to regular payments
MULTIPLE EDITIONS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
- TValue 6 is the latest rendition of the popular Windows-based desktop software
- TValue Online is the cloud-based edition for all web-enabled devices – useful when you’re in the field
- The TValue Direct for Salesforce app integrates TValue calculations directly into Salesforce
- The TValue Engine (SDK) and the TValue REST Web Service allow you to easily integrate proven TValue calculations into your application
"I don’t know how anyone even attempts to be in the commercial equipment finance and leasing industry without TValue."
"TValue is head and shoulders above everything I've seen. It's a no brainer if you are in the financial industry."
"TValue is fast, flexible, user friendly, extremely accurate and ideal tool for the leasing professional."
Master Lease Calculations with TValue
LEASE ACCOUNTING REGULATIONS (ASC 842)
HANDLE APR - TRUTH IN LENDING (REG Z) DISCLOSURES
CALCULATE LEASE RATE FACTORS
DETERMINE GASB 87 PRESENT VALUE CALCULATIONS
SOLVE FOR IMPUTED INTEREST RATE
Which TValue Is Right for You?
The next generation of TValue reaches even higher levels of usefulness and flexibility. No matter how
simple or how complex your calculation, TValue lets you explore new levels of capability and ease-of-use.
You'll be challenged to find a calculation it can't handle!
Watch Videos on the Lease Pricing Capabilities of TValue
Join us for an upcoming complimentary webinar on “Mastering Time Value of Money Calculations using TValue Software".
Earn FREE NASBA Certified CPE Credit. Register now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can TValue handle payments in advance and/or residuals?
TValue has the flexibility to handle one, two, or three payments in advance with the weighted unknown feature and then fully amortize the lease. If you want to include a residual or a buyout, you can enter the residual amount before you solve for the payments.
Can TValue calculate the implicit rate on a lease?
Yes. Just enter the appropriate cash flows such as the lease, payments, and residual, and then type “U” for Unknown for the Nominal Annual Rate. The Nominal Annual Rate is the implicit rate or the yield on the lease.
Can TValue calculate a rate factor or determine the interest rate based on a rate factor?
TValue is a great solution to determine a rate factor or to figure out the interest rate or yield based on a rate factor. The rate factor is essentially a multiplier of the regular payments to the lease amount based on the deal structure. Once you have structured the lease, you can use your calculator to figure out rate factor percent or if you have the rate factor multiplier, you can figure out the rate.
Can TValue determine the commission I get on a lease?
TValue is an excellent tool to determine the commission on a lease. The commission is effectively the interest rate spread between the buy rate and the sell rate. In TValue, it is a two-step process of determining the payments with the sell rate and then inputting the buy rate to solve for the commission. It is quick and easy to do.
Can TValue handle deferred payments, interest only payments, stepped up or stepped down payments?
TValue has the flexibility to handle pretty much any irregular payments. You can do deferred payments that are either part of the yield or not. One of the features in TValue is the Special Series that allows you to do interest only payments, percent step or dollar step payments to structure the lease.
Not sure which TValue Software solution is right for you?